A global collective of
Experts in permanent
Areola & Artistic
Find a heARTist
in your area!
Advanced Education in
Virtual, Hands-On, Practicum
Innovative and Patented
*A.R.T. Tattoo Needles!
*Scarred Practice Skins
A.R.T. Mission Statement
“Because the school was so far from the academic mainstream,
I had the opportunity to think outside the rigid parameters of
belief that prevail in conventional academia”
A.R.T. Artistic & Areola Restorative Tattooing:
We believe that EVERY breast cancer survivor and previvor deserves to feel whole and complete after a mastectomy.
We know that lasting artistic restoration is the way for our clients to connect with a changed body.
We understand the healing potential of paramedical artistry as well as the harmful potential of poor quality.
We believe that any skilled (3+ yrs) tattoo professional can accomplish this quality with good leadership.
We aim to provide hardworking tattooists with the tools to become GREAT.
We are proud of our previous students accomplishments, such as :
- Samantha Rae, who is now our senior partner, the designer of the Pink Ribbon Series by World Famous, the co-creator of MEDARTPRO skins (patent-pending) - the worlds first scarred and skin tone shaded practice skins! Samantha is a P-Ink.org artist, a reiki master, yogi, and an incredible healing tattoo artist in her studio in the old growth forest on Canada's west coast.
- Lucy Thompson, UK's first heARTist and the creator of the now-famous NIP - Nipple Innovation Project. She's using her talents to make an incredible impact on breast cancer survivors in the UK! She's been featured in many media outlets and she's making waves in NHS medical tattooing! Let nurses, nurse and tattooers, tattoo!
- Shauna Magrath, who is now becoming a world-renowned master of SMP and speaking at events sharing knowledge from her 15+ years in the beauty and cosmetic tattoo industry.
- Jody Stoski, whom Stacie-Rae worked with for years has now started a paramedical tattoo academy. Being a cancer survivor, shes got a heart for the cancer process. Also one of Canadas first cosmetic tattooists, she's seen alot of changes in the industry herself!
- Sherah Juarez, with 18 years in the medical tattoo industry, Stacie-Rae prepped her to train even better and now she is a speaker at many events and helping raise standards even more!
- Shaughnessy Otsuji, coming to A.R.T. with raw drawing talent, she has inspired her peers to up their drawing skills. Now we congratulate her on extending her business into the Los Angeles area to help more women love their new bodies!
- Terry Lively, also prepped for training by Stacie-Rae, was already a trainer and started a cosmetic tattoo supply company, and spreads education to newer tattooists in a way that they can understand and apply!
We are so proud to have worked with these and SO many other amazing tattooists in the past, and we wish them all the best on their journey going forward! We are the change we wished to see!
*We are all driven by a desire to inspire deep emotional healing by the ancient and sacred ART of tatau.
*This is the new gold standard - Heart-centered, highly advanced specialists.
-You deserve nothing but the BEST! Don’t settle for less.
Please click the old A.R.T. logo to see what the media has to say
about all the amazing tattooists we work with!